Android app development services
We build Android apps that attract, engage, and retain users.
Our team has engineered more than 30 Android applications with trading platforms, betting apps, real estate marketplaces, and delivery apps among them.
In the process of app development for Android, we analyze the target audience of the business and try to make the created software accessible for devices of various Android versions as well as compatible with tablets.
When developing this type of product, we strictly follow the platform guidelines to ensure quick release to the Google Play Store. Our developers build Android apps using Kotlin since it is a standard.
16+ years on the market
Android application development workflow:
- 1Gather requirements.At the beginning of the Android mobile app development process, we analyze the requirements, business ideas, and expectations of the customers. Then the analyst creates the project breakdown and estimates the time required for design and its price.
- 2Create UI/UX design based on the results of analytics.Designers build the UI/UX of the interface, optimize it for various screen sizes, and create a UI Kit that can be used for scaling the design up. While creating the UI/UX design, the designers stick to Android guidelines to make the product simple to use.
- 3Plan 2–3 week sprints.We always work with short iterations. By the end of each of them, the customers get a tangible result — an app version that they can check and estimate the progress.
- 4Establish scalable architecture and write clear code.The project team develops the features according to their priority and with a focus on flexibility. We implement all the basic functionality and integrate the product with smartphone hardware. During the process, both frontend and backend engineers work in close coordination. Also, we set up a CD pipeline that allows us to update the software more quickly, show the results to our customers, and receive feedback from them.
- 5Make sure the software runs stably.We run automatic tests and use error-tracking tools in a ready-made application to fix the bugs.
- 6Release the software to the store.We follow the guidelines and ensure that applications have no bugs and run flawlessly to provide a quick release to the store. We have already helped more than 80 customers to release their applications.
- 7Provide post-launch maintenance.Developers ensure that the software runs stably and fix all the bugs. Moreover, we are ready to keep working with you even after the first version is already released. We can adjust the product based on user reviews and add new features.
It’s always a great pleasure to receive positive reviews from our customers. Have a look at some of them!
on 3 platforms
If your budget is limited, developing a cross-platform app might be a more suitable option. The iOS and Android versions of cross-platform applications are built with the use of one single code base. It means that you don’t need to hire two separate teams to develop two native apps. Cross-platform development is a good choice for startupers who want to test their business idea and launch MVP.
When creating native apps, we can work with external devices like scales, speedometers, external cameras, etc.
At Ronas IT, we usually count the price of each project individually. It depends on the complexity of the developed product and the number of product features. On average, creating a native Android application costs $25,000–40,000. So, if you want to find out a more precise price, contact our in-house analyst and get an estimate.
Ronas IT is a full-stack IT company that specializes in building web and mobile applications for startups and businesses. It means we can develop mobile, web, and desktop software tailored to the business goals of our clients. Also, our team can create UI/UX design, work with the branding style, and draw eye-catching illustrations.