React Native app development
We engineer mobile apps that help you test business ideas
Our React Native app development workflow
- 1Gather requirementsWe start developing React Native mobile apps by analyzing the requirements, business ideas, and expectations of the customers. The project manager creates the project breakdown and estimates the time required for design.
- 2Create UI/UX design based on the results of analyticsDesigners create the UI/UX of the interface and a UI Kit that can be used for scaling the design up. Then we discuss the created visuals with the customer and make improvements.
- 3Plan 2–3 week sprintsWe always work with short iterations. By the end of each of them, the customers get a tangible result — an app version that they can check and estimate the progress.
- 4Establish scalable architecture and write clear codeWe develop the features according to their priority and focus on flexibility. Our developers create reusable code that runs on iOS, Android, and even on the web! During the process, both frontend and backend engineers work in close coordination.
- 5Make sure the software runs stablyWe run automatic tests and use error-tracking tools in a ready-made application to fix the bugs.
- 6Release the software to the storeIn the process of delivering React Native development services, we follow Apple and Google guidelines and ensure that applications have no bugs and run flawlessly to provide a quick release to the store. We have already helped more than 80 customers to release their applications.
- 7Provide post-launch maintenanceDevelopers ensure that the software runs stably and fix all the bugs. Moreover, we are ready to keep working with you even after the first version is already released. We can adjust the product based on user reviews and add new features.
Look at some of the reviews!
We always pay close attention to reviews sent by our customers. With their help, we improve our services and get one step close to becoming a successful React Native app development company.
You don’t need to hire two separate development teams to build separate applications for iOS and Android, that’s why React Native apps are more cost-effective to develop than native ones. This feature makes them a great choice for those who want to develop an MVP or test a business idea.