Mobile app development services
Creating iOS, Android, and cross-platform applications for startups and small-sized businesses
Custom mobile app development process
- 1Gather requirementsBefore diving into mobile enterprise app development, we determine the requirements and collect information about the customer's business. The analyst then creates a breakdown, prioritizes product features, and estimates the time and cost needed to complete the project.
- 2Create UI/UX design based on the results of analyticsUI/UX designers create the UI of the interface, embed the company's brand identity into it, and develop a UI Kit that can be used to scale the design.
- 3Plan 2–3 week sprintsWe usually work in short sprints. After each of them, customers receive a tangible result, which they can check and evaluate the progress. It could be an application version or a site update on the server.
- 4Establish scalable architecture and write clear codeThen engineers develop the features according to their priority. At this stage, frontend and backend teams work together to implement all the basic functionality.
- 5Make sure the software runs stablyWe run automatic tests and use error-tracking tools in a ready-made product to fix the bugs.
- 6Release the software to the storeWe follow iOS and Android guidelines and make sure the software runs smoothly to provide a quick release to the store. We've already helped over 80 customers get their apps released, so we know how to avoid all the common mistakes.
- 7Maintain the app after the releaseWe continue to work with the software even after its first version is released. We may update the software based on user feedback, add new features, or fix bugs.
Our custom mobile app development cases
The reviews that we usually receive help us improve our work approach and get closer to becoming a successful mobile development company.
Native apps are usually created specifically for iOS or Android operating systems. Each of these platforms needs the code to be written in a specific coding language: Swift or Objective-C for iOS and Java or Kotlin for Android. That’s why you will need to hire two separate development teams to create and maintain such apps.
Cross-platform apps are usually built with the use of one code base that can be used for building both iOS and Android apps. These types of apps are easier to maintain but may perform slower than their native counterparts.
As a mobile development company, we engineer cross-platform apps depending on your business goals and target audience.
Native apps better integrate with the device’s operating system, which results in better performance. These apps can also take full advantage of the device’s hardware: microphone, gyroscopic sensor, or Bluetooth. To add, with the help of native development, you can implement advanced features connected to augmented reality or biometrics. Native apps are more expensive to develop than cross-platform ones.
React Native apps can perform as well as native ones. But in case you are planning to build a complex high-load platform, React Native may not be a good choice. React Native makes the development quick and cost-effective as you need only one team to develop and maintain the app.
In the process of delivering mobile app development services, our team can analyze your idea and target audience and find out which of these models is a better match.